Extremely energy efficient
Compact design fits easily on press
Operator control at every station
The efficient irAIR® system designed and manufactured by XDS Holdings, Inc. combines infrared energy and heated air to dry water-based inks and coatings.
Operator control for every station
- Adjust temperature for each ink/coating.
- Minimize heat absorbed by substrate to help maintain registration.
- Reduce energy consumption
- GX-coated reflectors keep heat on web surface.
- IR lamps and fans in one unit. Fits easily on press.
- Controls require minimum floor space.
Hinged door allows easy access for web thread-up, cleaning, and maintenance.
Designed to be adapted for different brands and types of pressures.
irAIR® system dries at production speeds:
Narrow Web Printing: Flexography, Ink Jet, Digital, Gravure, Lithography, Letterpress, Screen
Water-Based Coatings: Inks, Varnishes, Re-Moistenable Glues, Adhesives, Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives, Latex Coatings, Heat-Seal Coatings
Substrates: Papers, Films, Foils, Paperboards, Laminates, Other Heat-Sensitive Substrates